£28,000 FTE - pro-rata £11,200 (depending on qualification & experience)
16 hours per week (0.4 FTE), ongoing contract
Our client is part of a Group, which is a diversified global education provider that offers an extensive range of educational services for students and professionals including university programs, language training, student recruitment and workforce education.
As the Audio Lecturer you will be responsible for the following:
- Facilitating learning through a variety of methods;
- Planning students’ learning experience through lesson plans and deliverable course material;
- Timely marking of assessments, providing useful and on-going feedback to students;
- Engaging in recruitment and outreach events through the year.
The ideal candidate for the Audio Lecturer role will portray the following skills and attributes:
They are looking for a knowledgeable and engaging educator to teach audio modules and common content in SAE HE programmes under the guidance of the Programme and Academic Coordinators. The ability to supervise and guide students through audio-production protocol, etiquette, and individualised final projects at level 6 is especially desirable.
- Masters degree in a related field, or Hons degree and a PG Cert Education/HEA Membership (enroute to qualification with demonstrable evidence of satisfactory progress), and/or significant industry experience;
- Relevant expert industry experience and proficient with industry-standard equipment and software;
- Teaching experience, including the creation of session plans and preparation of materials;
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal skills, be a collaborative and flexible team player, highly organised and excellent time management;
- Must have right to live and work in the UK.
- Ability to create and build on industry links;
- Experience in Project Based Learning, Flipped Classroom and other contemporary forms of facilitating learning, using technology in learning, including Virtual Learning Environments;
- Ability to teach across other disciplines (including common modules and from Film, Games, Web etc.)
Audio Lecturer Benefits
They offer outstanding long-term career opportunities within the UK and abroad, and is values driven and an equal opportunity employer.
If you feel you are the suitable candidate for the Audio Lecturer role, please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job