We are recruiting for an experienced Service Advisor to join our fantastic AUDI team in Hereford. We have years of experience providing for our customers from Hereford and surrounding areas with the customer service and satisfaction they require. Our Service Advisor`s play a vital role within our Aftersales function delivering an outstanding customer motoring experience through honesty and trust. We do this by having the right people in our dealership, people who are the friendly expert in the dealership.
The role of Service Advisor is critical in helping achieve and maintain our customer service levels.
The main duties of the role include:
• Dealing with all customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the Service Department
• Advising on technical queries or issues
• Booking vehicles into the department for work to be carried out
• Informing customers of the progress of their vehicle
• Cross selling products and services where applicable
• Finalising the invoice on completion of required work
For this role it is essential you have experience of working within a customer focused role within the Motor industry. You also need to be organised, able to multi-task and manage a busy workload.
As you would expect with any retail business we are open when our customers want to come and see us. You can also expect
• 23 days holidays plus bank holidays
• comprehensive on-going training
• career progression
• childcare voucher scheme
• share incentive plan
• discounts and rewards from retailers and entertainment packages
• a contributory pension scheme
Apply now to be considered for this role
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job