Assurance Workstream Lead
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a key, undisclosed client in the City of London. The assurance workstream lead is responsible for all activities that ensure end-to-end quality of the project's delivery.
CONDITIONS: DV Clearance is required for this position
*** Please be aware that DV Clearance is required for this position prior to contract commencement. We highly recommend that you research this level of clearance before applying to avoid any disappointment ***
The assurance workstream lead is responsible for:
- Defining the strategy for all assurance work including independent reviews and test
- Ensuring effective delivery against the strategy including the management of people
- Working closely with all team members (including several external suppliers) to ensure activities meet the project's standards for quality and robustness
- Engaging with other workstream leads to manage interactions, dependencies, risk and issues
- Reporting to the project manager
- Prior experience of test or assurance management of large technology projects
- Prior experience of delivery in multi-supplier projects
- Prior experience of ERP Implementations
Then please apply immediately with your most recent copy of your CV, ensuring dates of past work history is correct and up-to-date. Capita TRACS welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. Capita TRACS is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job