Associate Talent Advisor
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As an Associate Talent Advisor for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
You will be working with the Manager of Talent Acquisition and Talent Advisors for the UK&ROI providing support at all stages within the recruitment cycle such as advertising, interview scheduling, managing background screening for new hires as well as the taking on the end to end recruitment for operational roles as directed.
This role reports directly to the Manager, Talent Acquisition UK&ROI and will be based from Hatfield with travel required to other Pitney Bowes sites as well as the flexibility to work from home as needed.
If you are a recent HR Graduate or have previous experience in HR/Recruitment and looking for an opportunity to work within a global organisation then this could be the role for you!
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and the foundation of our company.
Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components.
Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
- Are passionate about client success
- Enjoy collaborating with others
- Strive to exceed expectations
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions
If this sounds like you, then you may be a great fit for Pitney Bowes.
- Support Talent Advisors, Candidates and Hiring Managers to handle day-to-day staffing administrative requirements primarily but not limited to: interview scheduling; assisting in the posting of job advertisement; candidate travel and expense reimbursements; and event coordination
- Assisting candidates with questions ensuring they are seen through to resolution
- Partnering closely with the HR Support team as the conduit between Talent Acquisition and on-boarding to ensure the candidates experience is optimalProvide sourcing support to Talent Advisors as directed by the Manager, Talent Acquisition
- As volume dictates assume responsibility for full lifecycle recruitment of operational/ entry level roles to be directed and overseen by the Manager, Talent Acquisition. This will include: creating and executing against sourcing strategies; pre-screening candidates; and managing the candidate experience through to offer and hire.
- Assist with various Talent Acquisition related projects as needed including in the preparation for and support with Career fairs and Assessment Centres
- Ensure the Taleo Applicant tracking system is up to date and support with job advert loading and formatting
- Work directly with candidates to assist them through the recruitment and hiring process, including the background/reference checking
- Send out weekly reporting as directed for lines of business
- Keep a record of agency preferred supplier agreements and ensure these are kept up to date
- Raise purchase orders and track cost for any recruitment spend
- Strong computer skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, on-line calendar products, and conferencing systems.
- Excellent organizational and process skills with a demonstrated ability to work on multiple priorities at one time.
- Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent customer service focus with strong communication skills to effectively correspond, both verbally and in writing, using phone, voicemail, and e-mail with various levels in the company and the external community.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with confidential and highly sensitive information. Self-motivated and ability to adapt to different tasks as required
- Recent graduate preferably within HR or equivalent working experience in a commercial environment
- Previous experience working in the recruitment or HR function
- Applicant tracking database and Taleo experience desired
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideasDeliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits package
The Team At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact.
Pitney Bowes is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
All interested individuals must apply online.
We are happy to talk flexible working, if you feel you meet all the prerequisites please apply and we will consider your application in accordance with our usual screening protocols.
***No Agencies Please***
- Administrative Support
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft Office
- Organisational Skills
- Recruitment Process
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'