ASSOCIATE FSDI - Financial Services Disputes and Investigations SOLICITORS sought to join a prestigious team in CARDIFF. The team advises clients on various areas including the following key areas of business: financial services litigation, contentious regulatory work and white collar crime/fraud.
- You will ideally be between NQ-10 years PQE. Junior AND a Senior position available.
- Technically excellent with strong academic background.
- Positive thinker, capable of finding innovative solutions.
- Demonstrative relevant finnacial services experiernce.
- Excellent communication skills are essential both in dealing with colleagues and clients.
- Have a methodical and analytical approach to complex situations.
- Contributes well to team work.
- Exceptional organisational and planning skills to enable deadlines to be met and targets exceeded.
- Deliver consistently excellent client service.
- Demonstrate knowledge and interest in the financial markets.
- Driven to succeed.
You will handle a mixed caseload and provide critical support on a variety of litigation matters. Involvement in business development is actively encouraged. This is a real opportunity to work with the 'litigation' elite. Salary will be DOE.
- Communication Skills
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'