Job Title: Associate Scientist- Sample Management
Job Duration: 12 months
Job Location: Cork, Ireland
Position Title: Associate Scientist - Analytical Operations Sample Management (Days)
Department: Discovery , Product Development and Supply; BioTherapeutics Analytical Development - Clinical Release and Stability (DPDS, BioTD-AD)
Report to: BioTD-AD Laboratory Management
Global Clinical Release & Stability is a department of Discovery , Product Development and Supply; BioTherapeutics Analytical Development - (DPDS, BioTD-AD).
The department is responsible for Tox Release testing, Clinical Release and Stability Testing for Drug Substance and Drug Product, and Stability Lifecycle management.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for coordinating sample receipt, distribution and shipping of samples as well as inventory management activities in accordance with GLP practices.
- Complete logging of samples for release and stability testing.
- Complete stability pulls as per defined schedules.
- Complete aliquoting of samples for distribution.
Including, but not limited to:
- Ensure all activities follow SOP's/WI's and protocols where appropriate and are performed in compliance with regulatory guidelines.
- Perform sample management activities according to local procedures and processes in a timely and organized fashion.
- Record all laboratory data in accordance with cGMP and local procedures.
- Keep up to date with existing and new SOP's and official documentation.
- Daily management of the routine sample management operations.
- Responsible for the management of stability inventory.
- Organize stability inventory and maintain stability chambers.
- Develop subject matter expertise on assigned role.
- Use of laboratory software such as LIMS, SAP, SDMS, Trackwise, etc.
- Contribute to proper use, calibration and maintenance of laboratory equipment.
- Perform investigations, where required, for deviations, laboratory investigations etc.
- Independently write/revise SOP's or other official documentation and reports, when required.
- Execute independently and/or as part of a team, assigned projects/tasks.
- Train/coach other/new personnel.
- Lead/participate in lean innovation and continuous improvement projects
- Perform other duties as designated by Laboratory Management.
Education and Experience/Competencies
- Knowledge of laboratory sample management and/or stability material is preferred.
- Industry experience (GMP laboratory) is desirable.
- Experience with LIMS systems is desirable.
Key Skill Requirements: excellent attention to detail, good communication skills (written & verbal), ability to think logically, proactive approach, ability to work well within team structures, ability to work on own initiative.
- Inventory Management
- Sample Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'