Associate Analyst - Holmes Chapel
Our client, based in Holmes Chapel, is currently looking for an Associate Quality Analyst to join their team on an initial 5 month contract, to start ASAP.
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference on patients' daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
The Associate Quality Analyst conducts chemical and physical testing of raw materials, in-process, finished products, components and stability products using established test methods to prove accurate and reliable data to assure strength, identity and purity under supervision.
- Assists in the trouble-shooting on instrumentation used in routine testing.
- Corrects erroneous data.
- Supports resolution to manufacturing deviations.
- Assists in investigations through analytical techniques to problems dealing with manufacture, product quality, customer complaints or analyst error.
- Difficulties encountered during routine testing and data review are escalated to laboratory supervision for discussion.
- The Associate Quality Analyst analyses and evaluates data generated through testing. All data must be generated to cGMP. Any obvious errors and atypical results are immediately highlighted to the laboratory supervisor. All steps of any investigation are performed following current SOP's and approved by supervision prior to release.
- Laboratory Support for scheduled and unscheduled maintenance support of instrumentation.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Operational experience of quality laboratories in a fast moving manufacturing environment.
- Detailed knowledge of quality management systems, pharmaceutical manufacturing operations, requirements for cGLP, pharmacopoeial methods and stability.
- Understand relevant quality/compliance regulations.
- Can manage projects to plan/budget.
- Understands KPI's for the site.
If you are interested in this position, please apply ASAP.
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job