Freshminds is working with a boutique consulting firm in the People & Change space. Their projects range from classic management consulting projects to creative, innovative pieces of work tailored to each client's unique requirements.
The firm has experienced steady growth over the last few years and is looking to grow its team at Associate level.
What we’re looking for:
- 2-3 years’ professional experience
- A clear, demonstrable interest in people and culture change, and an understanding of consulting projects in this space
- Experience working within a consulting firm is potentially advantageous, but not an absolute requirement
- Great data skills – you need to be confident using Excel in a professional setting and handling large amounts of client data
- Outstanding inter-personal skills – this is a junior role, but you’ll be working with senior clients. A little gravitas is a must!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'