Job Title: Associate Financial Planner
Industry: Financial Services
Location: Bournemouth, Dorset
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Reference Number: 14052
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for an Associate Financial Planner in Bournemouth to join an Award Winning firm.
This Award Winning firm has a nationwide presence within the industry. Due to their continual growth they’re looking to expand their Bournemouth team with an Associate Financial Planner. The successful individual will be given a great opportunity to work alongside a highly successful Chartered Financial Planner.
The purpose of this role is to develop your experience and learn through shadowing this adviser, you will be attending client meetings, taking notes and perfecting your skills as an adviser. The adviser you would be working with has an extensive client bank of which he is looking to novate some across to the successful individual after a training period.
- To plan, implement and execute the annual Business Plan in line with the agreed individual targets
- To build new client relationships and maintain and develop existing client relationships through effective ongoing service to help minimise attrition, and to deliver new client instructions and client referrals as a result of satisfied clients
- To achieve the required number and quality of client and Centres of Influence (COI) meeting activity
- To achieve and maintain professional competence as defined within the Company’s Professional Standards Framework
- To achieve the requisite level of qualifications and maintain knowledge through Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- To strive for no complaints and where they are received ensure they are brought to a satisfactory resolution in a timely fashion
- To manage existing client base and prospect resource on an ongoing basis
- To ensure clients have the right asset allocation to achieve their financial objectives with the minimum level of risk
- To ensure all client portfolios are reviewed at least annually in line with clients’ changing risk attitudes and strategic requirements
- To build and maintain COIs to initiate and nurture close relationships with professional advisers
- To work in partnership with Investment Management colleagues to develop client relationships
- Act in all times in line with the Company’s values
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary up to £45,000
- Generous benefits package
- Assistance with obtaining Chartership
- Great progression into the company
- Access to 1 on 1 training and assistance, with the short term goal for you to receive a portion of the advisers clients whilst building your own name in the industry.
Skills and experience required:
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning (or near completion)
- Be interested in obtaining Chartership
- Drive and determination to succeed
- Proven ability to deal with new and existing clients on a fee basis
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Be professional with excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Previous experience in Financial Services either in the back office, face to face as a Trainee Adviser or as an adviser with experience that is looking for investment
- Ability to understand and communicate advice practices and processes clearly
- Technical/product knowledge and effective communication of wide ranging holistic financial planning strategies & solutions
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections.Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an Award Winning Firm based in Bournemouth on an Associate Financial Planning role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'