Associate Costs Lawyer
About the Client
- Top 100 Law Firm
- Predominantly Claimant case load
- Clinical Negligence, Public Law, Court of Protection to name but a few
- Medical Negligence, Dispute Resolution, Public Law, Family (divorce/financial remedy), Crime, Court of Protection, Employment & Regulatory
- Drafting costs budgets, bills of costs, points of dispute and replies within the detailed assessment process;
- Provide training to internal fee earners in relation to common law developments as well as best practice such as time recording;
- Familiarity with the procedure for costs management in the High Court including advocacy at cost & case management hearings.
- 5+ years costs experience
- Experience with Detailed Assessment and CCMC's
- Hybrid working
- Competitive salary
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'