Assisted Living Registered Manager - Stony Stratford
Stony Stratford, Milton Keynes
Mon - Fri (with alternate weekends)
Basic salary: £30,500 (inclusive of location supplement)
Eclypse Recruitment are looking for an experienced elderly care manager to manage a luxury assisted living development in Stony Stratford, Milton Keynes.
About the Role
Can you lead and motivate a team to succeed?
We are looking for an individual with a passion for performance, who will strive to ensure that our Home Owners flourish in a vibrant and caring community. Our Estate Managers work together with our parent companies to fulfil our vision to enhance the lives of a retirement community.
Reporting into your Regional Area Manager you will have full accountability for the day to day operational running of the development, ensuring that all domestic & care needs are meet.
About you - are you
- Experienced in leading, inspiring and developing a team?
- Proactive in your approach to self-development, ensuring you are able to support the business as we change & grow?
- Able to take a flexible approach to your role with a willingness to travel to other developments to learn/share best practice?
What do you need?
- You will need to be registered with the Care Quality Commission
- able to promote high quality management of domiciliary care where required.
- QCF Level 5 in Health & Social Care (Adults) or equivalent
- IT competent in Microsoft Outlook
- If successful you will need to complete a DBS check (funded by us)
What can we offer?
We are focused on supporting you to achieve your goals and become the best that you can be. Our Learning & Development team will work with you to support your career development along the way!
- Company Personal Pension
- Life Assurance
- Fully paid induction
- Funded training & much more
Does this sound like you?
If you've got the experience and are ready for the next step in your career then we'd love to hear from you!
Next Steps: please send your CV to Chloe at Eclypse Recruitment on or call to discuss things further.
Alternatively, click APPLY now!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,500 (inclusive of location supplement)
assisted living registered manager social care social care,
- Assisted Living Registered Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job