Personal Tax Assistant Manager
- Forward thinking accountancy Practice based in Harrow
- Corporate tax and VAT experience is bonus
- Clear progression to Senior Management level
Job Description for the Personal Tax Assistant Manager:
- Preparation, review and submission of complex self-assessment personal tax returns
- Dealing with HMRC matters on behalf of clients
- Helping to manage the department's self-assessment compliance cycle.
- Ensuring that work is organised, allocated and delivered in an efficient and effective way.
- Reviewing tax compliance work produced by more junior members of the team and accounts staff, identifying tax planning opportunities, concerns and areas requiring further consideration.
- Providing tax support on, with a view to managing, advisory projects.
- Residence and domicile tax advice
- Capital allowances
- CGT & IT
- Adhoc other
The ideal candidate for the Personal Tax Assistant Manager based in Harrow
- CTA qualified or equivalent with at least 3 years post qualification experience
- Must be hungry to progress, learn more
- Currently working in a personal tax role (corporate and other taxed are a bonus) in a good practice.
- Organised and proactive.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Numerate and confident with numbers
This role is a mixture of compliance and advisory and is suited to someone who already has advisory experience and is willing to learn more and further their experience in this field.
- £45,000 - £55,000 plus benefits
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'