An exciting opportunity has arisen working as Personal Assistant for high net worth individual based in the Central London. The role is based in the office and at the home of the individual.
The successful candidate will have at least three years experience working as a PA/EA. This role will make use of your excellent organisational skills. The working hours will be 10.30 am to 6.30 pm.
You will have good time management and interpersonal skills together with the ability to plan your own workload. You will be working with the current PA and will be assisting her with her workload.
The office is a fast paced office environment and the candidate needs to have a can do and proactive approach with the continuous changes that occur. The candidate needs to be presentable, resilient, be able to work under pressure, be flexible with their timings and should be able to be resourceful and think outside the box for any requests to get a job done and provide solutions.
- Making appointments for the Chairman in both a business and personal capacity as instructed by PA
- Printing emails for the Chairman to read and follow up with his comments as per a night file system.
- Summarising emails when required for the Chairman to see.
- Setting up video conference meetings, working with other locations to test the system ahead of any meetings.
- Ensuring the meeting / video conference rooms are set up in advance ahead of any meeting
- Setting up conference calls, patching Chairman in as and when required.
- Assist PA with diary invites
- Meet and greet and serving refreshments for meetings / lunches
- Occasional evening work for late meetings
- Occasional weekend work for meetings
- Assisting PA with personal matters of the Chairman and his family: booking theatre tickets, restaurants, medical appointments etc..
- Social / business engagements of the Chairman and his family: RSVP, wedding acceptances, travel, liaising with wedding co-coordinators for destination weddings for hotel and car arrangements.
- Assist in arranging travel as advised by Chairman / PA and any airport transfers
- Assisting with application forms and attending visa and passport appointments for the Chairman and his family
- Running errands: picking up medicine, going to the post office, personal shopping for the principal and his family
- Assisting the principal's wife when in town with ad hoc requests
- Must be slightly tech savvy with working gadgets especially iPhones
- Occasional research on getting info for meetings, biographies etc..
- Possible occasional travel with the Chairman if PA is unable to travel.
- Co-maintaining address book and invite lists for events
- Co-managing rsvps for events, maintaining spreadsheet etc..
- Medical insurance
- Annual bonus
- Amazing opportunity
- Other discretionary bonuses
This is a rare and exciting opportunity! Please apply now to be considered.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
- Private and Corporate PA
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job