The role of Assistant Divisional Manager is a full-time temp role for at least 3 months. The role is based in South London.
The client is a leading provider of health services in the UK and a world-class centre of excellence for research and education. Their main focus is the treatment and care of patients with a wide range problems, from common complaints to rare conditions that require treatment not available elsewhere in the UK.
The key responsibilities for the Assistant Divisional Manager role are:
- Provide operational and strategic management support to the Divisional Manager
- Assist in the development and modernisation of services
- Ensure the delivery of high quality, safe and effective services
- Promote and develop new ways of working
- Deal with urgent situations and developments
- Project manage significant service transformation and change projects
- Line manage senior administrators
The successful candidate for the role of Assistant Divisional Manager:
- NHS experience desirable but not essential
- Demonstrate evidence of effective financial management
- Experience of line managing a team or individuals
- Experience of analysing data, facts and other evidence to identify problems
- Experience of working with key stakeholders
- Have an understanding of health and safety, risk management and clinical governance
On offer for the candidate is a full time temp role for at least 3 months. The role is based in South London
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'