Assistant Multi-skilled Operative (Plumbing)
To carry out and assist in the maintenance and repair to London sites building fabric, mechanical and electric services, furniture, plant and equipment. Provide support to tradesperson’s, Co-ordinator’s and Technician’s.
Temporary:Expected to last 1 - 2 Months with possible extension
Hours: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Salary:£10.35 per hour umbrella or £9.00per hour paye
- Demonstrate general experience of either building or mechanical trades.
- Experience of working in large or medium organisational estate service.
Key Result Areas & Performance:
- To carry works appropriate to current semi-skilled abilities as directed.
- To assist mechanical, electrical & building fully skilled tradesmen to undertake routine and breakdown maintenance on a wide variety of Plant, Equipment, Fabric & Services.
- Travel between London sites as required.
- To be able to demonstrate a full and practical knowledge of the duties of a Plumbing bias Multi-skilled tradesperson.
- Assist the relevant team lead with mechanical related planned or reactive work requests.
- To undertake training where necessary to learn new techniques and skills and keep up to date with all mandatory training and any training required for changes in legislation
- To carry out and clear daily work requisitions and Planned Preventative Maintenance sheets efficiently with minimum hindrance to Staff and Patients.
- To have a full understanding of the tools and products of the trade and to be able to demonstrate in practice their use and application.
- To be able to work safely from ladders, towers, scaffolds etc, as the need arises.
- To be capable of working in a safe and efficient manner with the minimum of supervision.
- Must be able to read job requisitions / work dockets and all other instructions, also to endorse dockets on completion of work.
- Be prepared to work overtime with notice, occasionally doing unsociable hours, as requested by the Estate Supervisor.
- To be able to remove and reinstate furniture and fittings, e.g. notice boards, blinds, shelves etc to enable the post holder to carry out their duties.
- To undertake all duties as required by the Estates Supervisor & line managers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'