Page Personnel are currently recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant on behalf of a successful global PLC based in Warrington, this role will report directly to a Management Accountant and be based within a large accountancy function.
This business have grown dramatically over the past 5 years mostly by acquisition and are now at the end of a centralisation project, this Assistant Management Accountant is the final addition to the experienced team of 30. This business are a global market leader and have a fantastic reputation in the UK. The business offer a varied solution to the industrial market.
(main day-to-day activities and the outputs of the Assistant Management Accountant is expected to deliver)
- Supporting the accounts team with all month-end tasks as required.
- Supporting the production of monthly management accounts responsible for accruals, prepayments and ad hoc journals.
- Reconciliation of intercompany ledgers.
- Responsible for monthly allocation of costs to contracts.
- Assistance with tax processes
- Responsible for purchasing control accounts including KPI reporting to monitor performance.
- Supporting the team with improving finance reports and process.
- Support for the Finance team with ad hoc reporting and processing as required.
Qualifications / Experience
(Academic qualifications as well as experience the Assistant Management Accountant is expected to have)
- Currently studying towards a professional qualification (ACCA or CIMA equivalent).
- Good communication skills with experience of communicating at a number of levels.
- Experience of working in similar size businesses (large / Plc with divisions) and handling similar volumes of transactions.
- Experience of working to regular month end deadlines.
- Experience of working with SAP ERP software is an advantage but not necessary.
- Intermediate to advanced level Excel user
This role is offering;
A brilliant opportunity that will train you across all finance roles including, VAT, Cash Flow, Budgets, Period End Accounts, Audits and Commercial involvement in all contracts
Full study support and additional leave for exams
Competitive salary 25-30k depending on experience
On site parking
24 days holiday
Flexible benefits scheme
- Part Qualified
- Assistant Management Accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'