Assistant Manager - Fast Food Retailer - Job Summary
We are looking for dynamic managers to join the Chippenham team and be part of this leading organisation. Successful candidates will share our client's passion for outstanding service and enjoy working in an exciting and challenging environment.
Our client is one of the UK's leading branded multiple catering organisations. They have a passion for service delivery and their products are known by millions of people. The company offers fantastic career progression through excellent training and development. A career with them is both enjoyable and rewarding.
Assistant Manager - Fast Food Retailer - Role Responsibility
As the Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for assisting the Store Manager / Restaurant Manager with the day-to-day operation of this high turnover restaurant / takeaway as well as the management of the team.
As Assistant Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Management and motivation of the team
- Maximising sales
- Ensuring site cleanliness
- Complying with Health and Safety regulations
- Implementing and adhering to company policies and procedures
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Managing, developing and motivating your team
- Rostering the team in accordance with business needs
Assistant Manager - Fast Food Retailer - The Ideal Candidate
As Assistant Manager you must have :
- Supervisory experience in a customer facing environment
- Previous catering experience ideally from a fast food background
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Experience of staff recruitment and selection along with training and development
- Problem solving and decision making
- Effective planning and time management
- Passionate about driving sales
- FULL DRIVING LICENSE AND TRANSPORT IS ESSENTIAL
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job