About the company
My client is a renowned transport infrastructure firm with a team of 8 accounts staff led by the Finance Director. Due to internal progression, the vital role of Assistant Management Accountant is now open for an ambitious AAT/ACCA/CIMA studier to fill. My client is very keen on developing their staff by offering full study support and extensive exposure to month-end reporting. A successful candidate will aim to be a future qualified Management Accountant for the company.
What you will be doing?
Reporting into the Senior Management Accountant, you will be working on:
- Assisting the preparation of monthly-end reporting
- P&L Statements, Accruals, Pre-payments, VAT returns and Variance Analysis
- Daily maintenance of the purchase and sales ledger
- Preparing and processing weekly payment runs via BACS and CHAPS
- Managing all staff expenses
- 18+ months of experience in accounts functions
- Experience processing & raising high value invoices
- Exposure to month-end reporting with commentary
- Knowledge of Sage or Xero accounting systems
- Weekly bank reconciliation
- Experience in a similar industry or with transferable knowledge
- Intermediate Excel skills e.g. v-lookups and pivot tables
- Reconciliation of multiple bank accounts
Benefits and perks
- Full study support and training
- Weekly yoga classes
- Daily fresh fruit basket
Assistant Management Accountant - Transport
Location: Central London (5-minute walk from Waterloo)
£27,000 salary plus full study support and training
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'