Due to business growth, this is a newly developed role which will be reporting to the Financial Controller and working closely alongside the Management Accountant.
Key Duties of the role include that aren't limited to:
- Bank reconciliation's
- Balance sheet reconciliation's
- Posting Journal Entries
- Producing Management Accountants up to trial balance
- Support the companies Management Accountants with providing financial information
- VAT EC Sales reports
- Accruals and pre payments
- Minimal Transactional duties including sales and purchase ledger
- Ad Hoc Duties as an when required by the Financial Controller
Personal Skills and qualifications:
- AAT Qualified or Studying ACCA/CIMA (candidates soon to be finishing AAT will be considered)
- Great attention to detail
- Previous experience completing duties as listed above
- Ability to build strong working relationships internal and external to the business
- Able to work as part of a team to support in the continuing growth of the business
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please select apply now to submit your CV for reviewing.
Any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Jessica Shepherdson at Pure Resourcing Solutions, Norwich.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'