- Responsible for delivering weekly financial data and reporting in line with the needs of the business.
- Responsible for maintenance of the rolling forecast with assistance from the Financial Accountant
- Responsible for delivery of monthly management accounts.
- Responsible for ensuring Rebates and RTMs are accurately recorded.
- Be a key part in the month end process completing balance sheet reconciliations and VAT
- Compilation of monthly, half yearly and annual intercompany matrices.
- Support the commercial and finance team with financial reports, analyses and other requirements as they arise, including data management volume reporting
- Approval of weekly payment runs.
- Assist with ad-hoc accounting and financial management requirements across the division
- Any other duties as may be required
- Part-Qualified or finalist of a recognised accounting body
- Ability to identify problems as they arise and be pro-active in finding and implementing solutions
- Good team player, with the skills to project manage, develop and implement new working practices and systems
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet reporting deadlines
- Strong communication skills, analytical skills and organisational skills
- Skills to manage, develop and implement new working practices and systems
- Ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders at all levels within the business
- Keen eye for detail and provide accurate information
- Works effectively – tackling immediate demands decisively, whilst retaining a broad awareness of emerging requirements. Demonstrates a good sense of priorities, structures workload effectively and delivers consistently good results
- Advanced IT skills (Excel (lookups, sumifs, pivot tables), Outlook, Word, Access)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job