Second to none opportunity for a Part Qualified Accountant to join a market leading PLC at their global head office based in Manchester. This role is working within the central Group holding company aimed at supporting the global month end reporting requirements including forecasting.
Reporting to an Impressive Big 4 trained ACA Qualified Accountant joining a well established and large Finance team you will take ownership of a £30m business unit.Ultimately responsible for the financial accounting/reporting and control your key responsibilities will be as follows;
- Aid the production of monthly management accounts for UK Holding Companies
- Overhead analysis and challenge for Group/Global functions (e.g. Executive, Marketing, HR, IT)
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of statutory reporting packs and support in dealing with external auditors to comply with statutory requirements
- Responsible for collating information for monthly forecasting
- Transacting inter-company cross charges and reconciliation of inter-company balances
- Business partnering with cost centre managers to track spend against budget
- Other ad-hoc analysis and project work as required
The successful applicant will be actively studying towards professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and have strong analytical skills with the ability to manipulate large volumes of data. Previous experience using a large ERP system is also advantageous. You will have a CAN DO attitude and enjoy problem solving .
In return you will receive and excellent benefits package including full study support towards CIMA/ACA/ACCA. Pension, Bonus, Parking etc.
For more information please forward your CV to Martin ASAP. Sellick is a leading North West finance recruiter and proud to be listed in the LOndon Stock Exchanges 1000 companies to inspire Britain.
- Part Qualified Accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job