Assistant Management Accountant - High Wycombe - £24-27k depending on experience
This innovative and exciting brand has seen significant growth in the past few years and offer an exceptional working environment.
The Assistant Management Accountant will be responsible for working with the Management Accountant supporting the month end reporting process including:
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts and variance analysis
- Produce P&L accounts and analysis
- Accruals and prepayments
- Balance sheet, intercompany and bank reconciliations
- Fixed Asset register and depreciation
The successful candidate will fulfil the following criteria:
- Early stages of CIMA / ACCA studies
- Previous experience in a similar position (Assistant Management Accountant, Accounts/Finance Assistant, etc)
- First class communication and influencing skills
- Good Excel and IT skills
This position offers a clear career path, excellent benefits package and full study support.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job