The Accountancy & Finance division at Alexander Daniels are currently recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant in Coventry.
The purpose of the role is to have overall responsibility of the Company's financial reporting systems and processes. You will be responsible for the timely and accurate delivery of senior management information packs. To ensure the reporting timetable is strictly adhered to through organisation and attention to detail and have the ability to consolidate and analyse large amounts of data, to present in a clear and concise manner for management reporting.
Duties of the role will include:
- Support Financial Reporting Manager in improvement of internal controls and process
- Maintain responsibility for the completion, content and accuracy of key Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Management of key cost lines for all Business Units
- Develop and maintain financial controls to ensure disciplines are adhered to and safeguard the Company
- Ensure adherence to reporting requirements and deadlines on monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Develop and maintain financial controls for all business units to ensure disciplines are adhered to and safeguard the assets of the Company
- Support the Chief Accountant in all matters relating to the preparation, provision and resolution of queries relating to the statutory audit of the company's financial records.
- Participate in the annual budget process supporting the Business Units.
- Liaise with Business Unit personnel on issues related to the accuracy, content and integrity of trading branch reporting
- Production of reports for Finance departments as required to enable them to manage their expenditure on a monthly basis
The ideal candidate for this role will be part qualified ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW (or equivalent) with proven experience of working as an Assistant Management Accountant. With a strong business acumen and a flexible working approach, you will be self motivated to drive performance within the business.
- management accounts month end reporting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job