IPS Finance are working with a manufacturing business based in Halifax who are looking to recruit an assistant management accountant into their finance team. The company has sites across the globe and is currently expanding its overseas operations.
The assistant management accountant will report into the financial controller and work within a vibrant team with 2 other management accountants.
Some duties will involve:
- Prepare monthly P&L accounts and balance sheets for entities within the group.
- Prepare and process journals, accruals and prepayments.
- Prepare control reconciliations, investigate and resolve queries.
- Manage daily invoice financing reporting and reconciliations.
- Prepare VAT returns and other regulatory submissions.
- Prepare information for tax management and reporting.
- Assist with consolidated accounts and reports.
- Assist with the audit and statutory accounts.
Ideally you will have a broad accounts experience with good Excel skills. Those with SAP experience and knowledge of invoice financing will be at an advantage.
There will be opportunity to progress within the role and study support would be considered for the right candidate.
IPS Finance has 40 years' experience in the accountancy recruitment market. We have built our business on long term relationships with both individuals and clients in all sectors, bringing real benefits to all concerned. Please visit our website Yorkshire.ipsfinance.com to view the latest accountancy / finance and practice opportunities.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'