A market-leading engineering organisation based in the Warrington area is looking to recruit a Part-Qualified Assistant Management Accountant to join its team. The ideal candidate is a CIMA studier with a strong academic background and existing experience of producing management accounts, budgeting / forecasting and accruals and prepayments. Full study support will be provided to allow the successful candidate to complete their qualifications as soon as possible in order to facilitate a move into senior level roles.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Production of full monthly management accounts including P&L and balance sheet recs
- Assisting in the budgeting and forecasting process
- Detailed variance analysis including job costing and labour analysis and analysis of performance in relation to KPIs
- Posting of journals including accruals and prepayments
- Production of various daily, weekly and monthly MI reporting for presentation to senior management
- Assisting in the completion of year-end accounts and becoming main POC for auditors
- Ad hoc work as and when required
Ideally you will have/be:
- Part-Qualified CIMA/ACCA Accountant - actively studying
- 1st class / 2:1 Degree (Mathematics, Accounting, Finance, Business Studies Degrees preferential) an advantage
- Intermediate Excel (vlookups, pivots)
- Excellent communication skills both internally across distances and externally with customers.
- Full driving license an advantage
If you have all of the above requirements for the Management Accountant position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Accounts division specialises in recruiting all types of part qualified vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Assistant Management Accountant
- Assistant Financial Accountant
- Accounts Manager
- Business Analyst
- Finance Analyst
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and if your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants within 5 working days
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job