Assistant Lettings Manager London SE18
Our client is looking for a Assistant Lettings Manager to work within their very busy branch in London, SE18.
Responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Maximising revenues and growing the property register
- Utilising the companies Technology to generate and develop new business
- To carry out all market appraisals in a professional and efficient manner
- Acting as an industry expert to clients, applicants and colleagues, including cross selling of other services.
- Ensuring your targets are exceeded
- Stepping in as Management when the business needs it
The Successful Applicant will need to possess the following skills:
- A desire to want to play a core role in significantly scaling a business
- A proven track record in Estate Agency
- Excellent communication skills and able to articulate ideas in a concise way
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A desire to want to progress and challenge yourself continually
- Enjoy working in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Minimum of 2 years Estate Agency experience
- ARLA or NAEA Qualified
Our client is paying a basic salary of between £21k - £23k with a OTE of approximately £40 - £42k
The working hours will be Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6pm working every other Saturday with one day off during the week (5 days a week).
If this role sounds of interest to you or you feel you have all the necessary skillset then please apply today with your up to date CV and send it to Round Pegs Property Recruitment.
P.S: - Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Roundpegs Recruitment. If you are already registered with Roundpegs Recruitment, please express your interest in this role to your consultant.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job