Having recently expanded in terms of both new business and acquisitions, this leading consultancy is renowned for combining expertise, insight and in providing independent investment advice to defined benefit and defined contribution institutional pension schemes
As they develop further, their Investment Consulting Division within their Birmingham office is now looking to recruit an Assistant Investment Consultant who is looking to progress and excel within a client facing advisory role.
Involved in a variety of work, you will ideally already be studying for the CFA or IFoA exams, although full support for these studies will be fully supported in order for you to develop your knowledge and abilities quickly.
With training, the type of responsibilities you will be involved in (but not limited to) will include:
- Working in client teams to produce strategic advice.
- Potentially starting to lead client teams, or moving into this role rapidly.
- Setting up asset liability models to help our clients better understand risk.
- Producing clear written advice to help our clients quickly identify and understand the key issues.
- Preparing monitoring reports to help our clients understand what is driving performance.
- Attending client meetings to help deliver advice and understand the importance of effective communication.
- Researching investment ideas across the full range of asset classes.
- Researching fund managers.
- Supporting asset transitions across managers and funds.
- Contributing to the continuous debate about how we do an even better job for our clients (e.g. new investment ideas or ways to communicate investment concepts).
Educated to degree level, and someone who is ambitious and wants to continue growing their career, therefore it is essential that you possess experience gained within an investment/pension consulting or client focussed environment as well as being organised, proactive, confident, articulate, organised, analytical and in possession of excellent communication skills.
This is a rare career opportunity for someone who is part way through their exams, who has a passion for investments, as well as some technical and modelling experience and who is looking to develop and progress their career further into becoming a qualified and client facing consultant.
Would suit someone part way through their exams. Ideally someone technical, who has experience of modelling.
Offering an excellent remuneration and benefits package together with full ongoing career development and professional study support, this is an opportunity that does not become available very often.
- Client Meetings
- Defined Benefit
- Investment Consulting
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'