A growing Insurance Underwriter in the City are looking for a bright, hardworking graduate. This would be an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a progressive company within the insurance industry.
Duties will include:
- Monthly bank and balance sheet reconciliations (including intercompany and investment reconciliations);
- Assisting with year-end and interim reporting;
- Assisting with the preparation of subsidiary statutory financial statements (including liaising with external auditors);
- Assisting with the preparation of group consolidation
- Responsible for the day to day bookkeeping for various group companies
- Ad hoc duties as and when required.
You will have:
- Ideally a minimum of a 2:1 degree in Accounting and Finance (or related degree);
- Strong A Levels (at least ABB);
- Evidence on CV of taking the active steps to pursue a career in accounting;
- An intermediate level of proficiency in Excel;
- Strong communication skills
This company offers generous bonuses, and the skills you will learn during this role offers a strong start to your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"