£25,000 - £27,000 + Car Allowance
An exciting opportunity to join a leading UK Service Provider as an Assistant Facilities Manager to work across the a number of sites in the Bristol area for a period of 6 Months FTC.
Your main responsibility will be to support the Senior FM Team in maintaining and improving the project. You will assist the FM management team with PPM planning, asset management, lifecycle reporting and be required to liaise with local site premises and hard services teams to ensure contract compliance.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in an FM provision – ideally within a similar role with exposure to public/private sector. Must have strong Knowledge of new technologies relating to the support services – such as telecommunications, security systems, office services, building management systems, IT software, energy management
• IOSH Managing Safety.
• Management of Working in Confined Spaces.
• Level 3 in Legionella Control for Responsible Persons.
• Knowledge of ISO 18001:2007 Health & Safety Management Systems.
• Knowledge of ISO 9001, 2008 Quality Management Systems.
• Knowledge of ISO, 14001, 2004 Environmental Management System.
• Working at Heights
• Previous experience of small project work
You will be working for an established and hard working provider with exceptional career opportunities.
For more information on this opening please call Sarah on or email
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'