The Parts Alliance Group, a rapidly growing Company who are leaders within the automotive aftermarket has an exciting career opportunity for an Assistant Branch Manager based within our GMF Motor Factors Swansea branch.
We are looking for a confident leader to ensure the point of sale team are motivated and engaged to perform and achieve set commercial and operating KPI’s. The Assistant Branch Manager will instil a positive and proactive approach to all company initiatives, manage the team to deliver excellent customer service and also ensure efficient management of the branch in the absence of the branch manager.
The role will involve:
- Daily Sales, Margin and Profit Performance to ensure the team/branch is staffed to deliver budget daily
- Measure and Manage Sales Advisors against their KPI’s
- Daily Communication with the Team to include team briefs, updates on performance and constructive feedback where customer standards aren’t being met
- Recognise excellence with constructive feedback and use positive communication to engage the team
- Ensuring the team are delivering excellent customer service and updating the Branch Manager where this has been affected
The ideal candidate will display qualities to manage and motivate a diverse team whilst being driven to achieve. You will set high standards of work and appearance and be focused on delivering excellent customer service. You must be confident and capable of leading by example with good interpersonal and leadership skills. You will ideally have experience of P&L Management. Previous automotive experience with knowledge of MAM or Allicat would be desirable however not essential.
Competitive plus OTE a performance related bonus
An average of 45 hours per week between Monday and Saturday
What We Offer!
- 28 days annual leave, including bank holiday and opportunity to increase annual leave for time served
- Online employee discount scheme including big discounts to local cinemas, theme park attractions, major retailers and much more
- Healthcare cash plan
- Company pension
- Childcare vouchers
- Career progression
How to Apply
If you feel you are suitable and want a rewarding career in a successful growing company please click the link which will take you to our company website to apply.
Please note, due to the high level of applicants we receive, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of submitting your application then you have not been shortlisted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job