This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Reporting to the Office Manager, the successful applicant will undertake a variety of tasks that will include:-
• Dealing with general queries from customers relating to insurance products and the meeting of customer service standards
• Maintaining customer relationships, seeking cross selling opportunities for general insurance products, risk management services and financial services
• Processing mid term adjustments and assisting with quotations within licensed authority
• Checking, processing and managing accounting transactions, including premium collection
• Contributing to other duties to ensure the effective and efficient running of the agency, including processing renewals, assisting with claims, and general office duties.
• Process and administer claims within delegated authority.
We are looking for someone who:
• able to communicate effectively, both written and verbally with customers, colleagues and business contacts, with a confident telephone manner
• enjoys working in a team and possesses excellent organisational skills
• experienced in using computer systems
• able to comply with internal and regulatory requirements
• has good numerical skills
• claims experience preferred but not essential.
If you would like to apply, please email your CV to Julie.Baxter@reedglobal.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job