Are you a hard working and dedicated individual looking for an opportunity to join an ambitious business offering fantastic working environment, training & career development?
MatthewOlivers are recruiting an Assistant Accountant to join a business services company who work with digital and creative clients to support their growth and business objectives.
As an Assistant Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Purchase Ledger / Sales Ledger (AP/AR)
- Bank Reconciliations
- Analysis and Investigations
- Query resolution
- Ad hoc reports and project work
- Working with the newest financial tech and processes
You will have the following experience:
- Fantastic communicator and team player!
- Studying AAT, CIMA or ACCA
- Some experience working in a finance department
- Keen to learn, develop and grow with an ambitious company
Personality and team fit are the most important factors for us, so if you don't have all of the experience above but are hard working and want to join an ambitious and motivated business please apply and we will be happy to consider your application!
£17,000 - £22,000 + study + benefits
Similar Job titles:
Assistant accountant, finance assistant, accounts assistant, finance officer, assistant management accountant, trainee accounting
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'