Rutherford Briant are exclusively recruiting for a Part time Assistant Accountant to join a close Knit finance team going through a period of growth and exciting change. This business are based on the outskirts of Cambridge being well known in the local area for their product.
Key duties include -
- Processing of sales and purchase invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Monitoring debt levels and ensuring compliance with debt covenants
- Recording cash receipts and handling bank deposits
- Raising PO numbers
- Credit Control - chasing aged debt via phone, email and letter
- Payroll Processing
- Assisting the Finance Manager with day to day tasks
- Use of Excel and Sage systems along with Rezlynx system
The successful candidate will be looking for a part time opportunity and ideally available to start at short notice. Experience of Rezlynx is advantageous but not essential
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'