An exciting new opportunity has become available at a media firm due to company growth. This role is a split between a Finance Analyst and Assistant Accountant, and would suit someone with 2+ years in accounts who is looking to build their commercial exposure. This is a dynamic and young company, who are fun to work with and looking for someone who is passionate and driven.
- Recording financial transactions & maintaining company ledgers
- Managing client invoicing
- Reconciliation and submission of monthly payroll and pension payments
- Performing monthly and/or periodic reconciliations
- Assisting with the month-end and year-end close
- Providing in depth analysis and insight into financial performance
- Constructively challenging current business processes and methodologies
- Excellent communication
- Sociable, proactive and enthusiastic personality
- Be studying towards your ACCA/CIMA (study support provided)
- 2 + years of experience in accounts in industry
- Genuine interest in analysis - full training provided
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'