Perfect role for a current Assistant accountant wanting to delve into more responsibilities or a senior accounts assistant wanting to take the next step up in the finance world.
The client I am working with are a well established manufacturing business based in Swansea. The business is an industry leader and growing continuously. Office environment is open and friendly.
The Key responsibilities for the Assistant Accountant role will require you to:
- Handle Petty Cash
- Reconcile the balance sheet & Profit and loss
- Post Journals
- Audit Planning
- Dealing with Month End
- Ad-hoc duties
- Lead Site Finance Reviews
- Be involved in Key Operational Projects
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Practical Experience of Month end duties
- Involved in producing management accounts
- Intermediate excel skills
The Assistant Accountant post offers:
- Salary £20,000 - £26,000
- Fantastic Company Benefits
- Based in Swansea with on-site Parking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'