MacKenzie King is delighted to be recruiting for an Assistant Accountant on behalf of a successful, dynamic and rapidly growing business based in Chelmsford. The ideal candidate will be AAT qualified, be able to hit the ground running and have extensive bookkeeping experience. Having experience with either Sage 50 or CIS will be advantageous but not essential.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of management accounts for 8 companies including accruals, prepayments and journals
- Preparation of year end accounts for 8 companies
- Production, reconciliation and submission of CIS & VAT returns
- Control account and bank account reconciliations
- Sales ledger
- Purchase ledger
- Credit control
- Project costing, reconciling and reporting
My client is looking to interview ASAP so for more information, please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job