£18,000 - £22,000 - £Competitive Salary + Study Support
BMC Recruitment Group are delighted to be supporting an innovative group of companies based in Northumberland with the identification of an ambitious Assistant Accountant, to join the finance team on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will join an established, small finance team and will assist the Financial Manager with month end, financial reporting and identifying commercial opportunities.
This is an excellent opportunity working for a fast growing, successful business.
You will be a strong communicator and have good systems experience including Excel.
- Daily Bank Reconciliations
- Purchase Ledger Control
- Supplier Payments
- Petty Cash
- Supplier Payment Support
- Monthly Credit Card & Staff Expense Reconciliations and Postings
- Month End Reporting including Accruals, Prepayments & Reconciliations
- VAT Returns
- EC Sales List
- Adhoc Reporting Requirements
- Driven and have the ability manage their own workload
- Understand both sides of the ledger
- Work well in a small team
- Have a hands-on approach to work.
- Be driven towards continuous improvement
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Problem-Solving Skills
- Attention to details
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Independently minded and self-motivated
- Confident working up to trial balance (desirable)
- Bank Reconciliations
- Financial Reporting
- Purchase Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job