ACCOUNTS CLERK WHO HAS WORKED IN A FINANCE DEPARTMENT IN A SCHOOL
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Clerk/assistant The successful candidate will be working full time within a large stable and secure finance team, on a permanent basis.Within this role, you will be reporting to and assisting the Finance Manager in the day to day running of the accounts department.
YOU WILL BE DEALING WITH PURCHASE LEDGER INVOICES AND JOURNALS AND SALES LEDGER AND GENERAL FINANCE
PLEASE APPLY TO THE ROLE IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE OF WORKING IN A FINANCE DEPARTMENT IN A SCHOOL
- The proven ability to manage your own workload, prioritise effectively and meet challenging deadlines.
- A good level of experience and competence in the use of Excel.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Highly motivated.
- High level of accuracy/attention to detail.
If you are interested in this role and feel you have all the relevant skills then please email your CV to for immediate consideration.
- school experience purchase ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job