This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
This organisation is known globally; they are a market leading business within its field. They have ample parking and are easily accessible via public transport. The company offers a competitive salary, study support and flexible working hours.
Primary deliverables for this particular role will include:
- Assisting in raising foreign exchange deals.
- Project exposure.
- Assisting in completing foreign currency quarterly forecasting.
- Completing year end reporting.
- Providing financial analysis.
- Checking and chasing project releases.
- Maintaining local finance process and procedures.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job