Due to successful business growth, our client, a leading Practice in Leeds, are currently recruiting for an Assistant Accountant to join their team.
Ideally you will be AAT PQ / Qual / QBE with experience of dealing with multiple clients, and reporting to the Accounts Manager, your responsibilities will include:-
- Providing an efficient and effective accountancy services to a range of clients
- Liaising with clients on a daily basis over the phone and via email and handling any queries
- Completing tax computations
- Assisting in the preparation of VAT returns
- Preparing management information
It is essential that you have first class communication and IT skills, with the ability to work to tight deadlines as well as enjoying working in a team environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful firm who offer study support and ongoing progression
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job