Work with us at one of our client's luxury student accommodation sites! If you have excellent rapport building skills and have an interest in working in a client facing role this could be just the opportunity for you!
This is a maternity cover position to assist the Accommodation Manager at their premium site based in Wembley. The start date is likely to be 30.4.2018 with an end date of 30.11.2018
The working hours will be: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
It will involve the following duties:
- Ensure that all visitors and residents receive a warm, friendly and informative welcome
- Along with the Manager, you will be the first point of contact and will be responsible for ensuring that all enquiries are responded to promptly and efficiently
- Assist with maintenance and facilities issues, coordinate with contractors
- Undertake room inspections and report any issues, also ensuring that health and safety regulations are being met
- Assist with room viewings and queries from potential tenants
- Use social media channels and marketing materials to promote the sites facilities
The skills/attributes that we are seeking are:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communicator
- Outgoing and fun approach to team working
- Client focused approach
- Experience within facilities would be an advantage
- Good IT skills (Microsoft Office)
- The ability to build rapport with customers and show them round the building
Interviews will be held during 21st and 23rd March, if you have been shortlisted for this position you will be contacted before this date for a telephone interview.