An exciting opportunity has arisen working for a healthcare provider based in SW London. My client is looking to recruit an Asset Surveyor on an interim basis for 3 months to assist with completing M&E asset surveys on a live acute hospital site.
* Required to carry out M&E asset surveys around acute NHS live environment using a tablet to record data
* Asset tagging and labelling
* Recording equipment information
* Working to tight deadlines
It is essential that the successful candidate has NHS experience in carrying out M&E asset surveys. It is desirable that candidates have previous experience using Kykloud software.
It is sometimes necessary to close vacancies before the closing date. If you have not heard from us within 1 week of the closing date, please assume that you have not been shortlisted.
- "asset Surveyor" and "Hospital" and "kykloud"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job