Position: Assembly Manager
Responsible for all workshop activities, leading a team of 4 supervisors covering assembly & test, stores, despatch and transportation.
- A hands-on / people management shop floor based role ensuring the smooth flow of all sales orders
- Close liaison with sales office and purchasing.
- KPI’s :- on-time delivery, right first time quality and labour efficiency.
- To lead supervisors and their respective teams, to drive for best in class performance. Specific attention to developing skills amongst work force.
- Execute continuous improvement projects in the pursuit of the business vision and objectives. Specific attention to maintaining high growth rates whilst minimising additional costs.
- In conjunction with sales office and Operations Director, maintain capacity plan to allow forward loading new orders, and ensuring material availability.
- Ensure accuracy of inventory, by count, location and financial value. Liaise with purchasing to ensure that stock levels maintained to meet customer needs, whilst maximising inventory turns.
Harris Lord is acting as an Employment Agent in relation to this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'