£22,000 - £30,000
St Albans, Hertfordshire
There is a position available for a P402 qualified Asbestos Surveyor with a minimum of 1 years' post qualification experience to join their successful team. The company is a leading provider of asbestos management and consultancy services to a wide range of clients across the UK. In this role you can expect to work on a diverse range of exciting projects that will be located around the London and South-East regions.
- P402 (or RSPH3 equivalent)
- Minimum of 1 years' experience
- Previously worked for a UKAS accredited company.
- Good knowledge on health and safety regulations in regards to asbestos.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good working knowledge of using all Microsoft Office packages.
Role and Responsibilities
- Undertake management, refurbishment and demolition surveys on residential, commercial and domestic properties.
- Carry out re-inspections, updating asbestos registers and asbestos management plans.
- Record accurate data onto hand held data collectors.
- Generate comprehensive reports to be sent out to clients.
In return you can expect to receive an attractive salary and benefit package which includes a company van/car, fuel card, company pension, on-going training and career development, 20 days bank holiday + bank holidays + many more!
If you would like to apply for this role click the 'apply now' button for your consideration. If you would like an informal chat about the role please contact Angelina on or alternatively send your CV across to angelina.marjanovic @ penguinrecruitment.co.uk
Commutable locations: Luton, Slough, Croydon, Crawley, Dartford, Chelmsford.
- 000 - £30
- P402 Asbestos Surveyor - £22
- 000 - St Albans
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job