London and Surrounding Areas
Excellent Salary, package and benefits
My client is a UKAS accredited Asbestos Consultancy who are continuing with their already excellent growth. They now require several Asbestos Surveyors to support that growth covering London and surrounding areas.
Asbestos Surveyor Role:
- Complete surveys of domestic, commercial and industrial properties.
- Completing reports in agreed time frames.
- To act as a representative of the company.
- To provide accurate and up to date information to clients.
- Ensure all work is carried out safely adhering to correct practices.
- Ensure equipment used is within calibration.
- Working closely with line managers and colleagues.
The successful candidate will carry the p402 certification and have a minimum of 6 months experience in a similar role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job