Asbestos Surveyor - Warrington - North West
£20,000 - £28,000 + Benefits + Further Training & Qualifications
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a company with over 20 years' experience in environmental consultancy. Our client works in a variety of sites such as large government agencies, housing associations, major Commercial Sites and public-sector bodies. Our client is looking for a Surveyor who has BOHS P402 Qualified.
Main Duties of the Asbestos Surveyor include:
- Visiting clients and conducting surveys to investigate whether they have asbestos on site in the North West Region
- Working on domestic, commercial & industrial buildings
- Fill in Reports of your Findings
- BOHS P402 Qualified
- 1 year's previous experience as an Asbestos Surveyor
- Has Full UK driving license
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent Organisational skills
With a competitive starting salary and added benefits such as: Company Van, Fuel Card, Pension, Life Assurance, Overtime Opportunities, Further Qualifications
For more information please contact Jack Wadelin at Penguin Recruitment on , or email your CV to
Similar Job titles: Asbestos Analyst, Asbestos Consultant
Commutable Locations: Liverpool, Manchester, Stockport, Bury, Bolton, Oldham, Rochdale, Altrincham, Sale, Stretford, Northwich, Huddersfield, North West.
- Health and Safety
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'