Asbestos Surveyor - Glasgow - Central Belt
£24,000 - £28,000 + Benefits + Overtime Opportunities + Further Training
'Start the new year with a new job!'
A Fantastic Opportunity to join a leading Environmental Consultancy who are looking for an Asbestos Surveyor. My client is working on major Commercial, Industrial and Domestic Sites in the Central Belt Region. My client is looking for an Asbestos Surveyor who is BOHS P402 Qualified.
- BOHS P402 Qualified or Equivalent
- Full UK Driving License
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Reading and Writing Skills
- Excellent IT Skills
- 1 years' experience in this role
Main Duties of an Asbestos Surveyor Include:
- Conducting Management, Refurbishment and Demolition Surveys
- Working on Commercial, Industrial and Domestic Sites
- Understanding of All Asbestos Legislations
- Working alongside colleagues, clients and members of the public
A Competitive Basic Salary and Benefits Such as: Pension, Company Vehicle, Fuel Card, Life Assurance, Private Health Care, Phone and Tablet + Further Training and Overtime.
For more information please contact Jack Wadelin at Penguin Recruitment on , or email your CV to
Similar Job Titles: Asbestos Consultant, Asbestos Analyst
Commutable Locations: Hamilton, Edinburgh, East Kilbride, Motherwell, Livingston, Falkirk, Paisley, Central Belt Area.
- Health and Safety
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'