Asbestos Surveyor - Edinburgh - £24k - £29k Benefits
Asbestos Surveyor - Edinburgh - £24,000 - £30,000 + Benefits
'Do you want to work on major projects in the Central Belt and progress with your career?'
I have a fantastic opportunity to join a leading environmental consultancy who are looking for an Asbestos Surveyor to join their growing team. My client is looking for an Asbestos Surveyor who will work on major Commercial and Industrial sites in the Central Belt Area.
My client is offering progression into the Analytical side and into Project Management.
Key Duties of an Asbestos Surveyor Include:
- Management, Refurbishment and Demolition Surveys on Commercial, Industrial and Domestic Sites in the Central Belt area
- Filling in reports of your Asbestos Surveys on your company tablet
- Developing Client Relationships whilst out on site
- Understanding of all Asbestos Legislations to keep in line with company policies and UKAS accreditation
- BOHS P402 Qualified
- BOHS P403 and P404 is Desirable
- Full UK Driving License
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent Reading and Writing Skills
- It Literate
- Hardworking attitude
A Competitive Basic Salary is on offer and Benefits Such as: Pension, Company Vehicle, Fuel Card, Life Assurance, Private Health Care, Phone, Tablet, Further Training, Overtime Opportunities and much more.
For more information please contact Jack Wadelin at Penguin Recruitment on , or email your CV to
Similar Job Titles: Asbestos Consultant, Asbestos Analyst, Asbestos Surveyor Analyst
Commutable Locations: Hamilton, Glasgow, East Kilbride, Motherwell, Livingston, Falkirk, Paisley, Central Belt Area.
- Health and Safety
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'