Area Security Officer

Posted 12 August by G4S

Guaranteed hours + optional over time!

Driving Licence & Car required due to working on multiple sites.

The Role

G4S is the world’s leading global security company specialising in the delivery of security services to customers across six continents. We are currently accepting applications for the role of Area Relief Officer, the successful applicant will be working mixture of shifts and locations within the given region and will be offered a competitive hourly rate of £9.00 per hour with excellent company benefits, pension, comprehensive and ongoing training and uniform.

The Area Relief Officer will spend 75% of the time at the client premises in Bolton and the other 25% around clients in the North West area. You will periodically tour the assigned facilities to identify any irregularities, observe protection and fire control equipment, uphold order, and enforce regulations for the facility in regards to the premises, personnel and visitors.

Requirements

Willingness and ability to work a flexible roster, 7 days a week

5 year checkable employment / education history

Excellent customer service and conflict resolution skills

Sound communication skills

SIA licence would be an advantage but training can be offered

Own transport

Reference: 38663893

Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.

Report this job