Area Sales Representative
£21,163 basic (rising to £24,187 after training), uncapped commission, company car, fuel card, mobile phone, tablet, OTE £30,000+
Rentokil Pest Control, part of Rentokil Initial, are market leaders in Pest control innovation. Although we don’t provide the most glamourous of services, this is certainly essential for ALL of our customers, and to make sure service happens, we are a government accredited learning organisation that delivers training, qualifications and opportunities to its valued colleagues.
We are currently looking to take on Area Sales Representatives in the Hemel Hempstead Area. We do not need experienced Sales people but we do need people who are self motivated, target driven, great at solving problems and who like to meet and speak to other people daily.
This Area Sales Representative position will see you travel (in a company car) from customer site to customer site, surveying their property and establishing a way to solve or prevent a pest issue. You will be fully equipped to do the role as we will put you through an initial 6 weeks training course including a visit to the rat farm and well as ongoing support and mentoring.
Who we look for;
- Motivated, outgoing and driven individuals
- Full UK driving license
- Ability to work at heights, confined spaces and amongst pests
- Great customer service and communication skills
We will provide you with;
- Competitive basic salary of £21,163
- Uncapped commission (average OTE in year 1 c£30k. Top Performers c£45k+)
- Company car
- Fuel card
- Quarterly incentives
- Industry Recognised Qualification in Customer Service (apprentice level)
- We will train you to be an expert in Pest Control (BPCA level)
- Stakeholder Pension
- Laptop & Smartphone
- Ongoing training and support
- Structured progression route (performance based)
Rentokil Initial are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to creating a diverse working environment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job